The Co-Group Limited is currently seeking passionate support workers to provide Transition Care from hospital to home for the Merrylands area.
Join a leading National Team with the highest care standards with an excellent remuneration, training & career growth opportunity.
The Co-Group Limited is a not for profit organisation and leading national team providing in-home dementia care and nursing to seniors with the highest standards of care. We are currently seeking an outstanding and passionate Support Worker who would like to be part of an impressive organisation that lifts the standard of care provided in the community.
- English speaking
- Understanding the transition experience.
- Experience in disability and high care to work on transition from hospital to home,as they are part of a leading program of care in this field.
- Current Police Check
- Current Drivers Licence and your own car
- Current First Aid
- Current Working with Children's Check for paid employment
- Mobile phone
Benefits of working with The Co-Group Limited:
- Flexible work schedule (casual and permanent part-time positions available)
- Multiple work locations for you to choose your preferred location of work throughout Sydney
- Strong career opportunities for talented carers
- Excellent remuneration for carers with experience or talent/skill for caregiving
When applying please advise us of the following:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many of years’ experience do you have as an Dsability Care Support Worker?
- Please stipulate if you have experience in transition from hospital to home.
- How many days per week you are available?