The Co-Group Limited is currently seeking passionate carer workers on behalf of Premier Care for Woodford area.
Offering a wide range of services to people within various community settings in all areas of Sydney including western Sydney.
Specialising in providing a wide range of services to the aged and people with disabilities to allow them to live independently in their home and access services within their community.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and efficient individuals with experience working within the areas of disability and aged care.
- Clearing English Speaking
- Competence in Bowel Care or Willing to be trained
- Hoist Experience
- Must have current full NSW Drivers Licence
- Own reliable vehicle, and willing to travel out of area, if required
- Strong communication and documentation skills (verbal and written skills are both required)
- Must be energetic and show enthusiasm
- Have initiative and a positive attitude
- Have a team focus and be committed to achieving excellence in person centred care
- Experience and willingness to work with people with a disability within the home care sector
- Excellent presentation skills
- First Aid certificate
- Police check
- Working with Children check
- Cert 3 or 4 in Disability Care, Aged Care or Home and Community Care or equivalent
- Experience working within the community/ home care industry
Only Candidates being offered an interview will be contacted.