Little Zak's Academy is privately owned and family run. Our aim is to provide early childhood care and education in a safe, welcoming, adopting and nurturing environment.
Our staff are dedicated professionals who value the importance of maintaining an optimum level of care and education for all children. We select out staff based on knowledge and values, vision for children and learning, and commitment to families.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Centre Director for a 12 month maternity leave contract on a full time basis. This amazing opportunity is at our centre in Bondi Junction.
- A completed Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA equivalent).
- Experience as a childcare Centre Director.
- Working With Children check, First Aid Certificate and Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- Excellent working knowledge of EYLF and NQF is essential.
- Competent in all areas of Child Care compliance, legislation and WHS.
- Ability to build respectful and professional working relationships with parents, families and colleagues.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding safety requirements, inspection and certification procedures.
- You will have excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to multitask and manage conflicting priorities. A solutions orientated attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously is essential with intermediate to advanced Microsoft office skills and iPad knowledge.
About the role:
- Lead, coach and develop a highly functioning team of educators. Conduct initiatives that promote team building and good working morale.
- Be an ambassador for workplace values and culture and compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Management of the centres budgets & fees, the physical environment, including WHS, and resource management of the centre.
- Work with qualified centre staff to develop an appropriate and age relevant curriculum and ensure it complies with state and federal requirements.
- Meet with parents of prospective students to determine whether the centre is a good fit for the child and family.
- Oversea the daily running of the centre, including but not limited to reviewing daily programs, observations, staff performance, marketing and administration duties.
Benefits for you?
- Fantastic salary & package.
- Brand new, state-of-the-art centre.
- Great friendly team, knowledgeable and experienced area manager with supportive head office management.
- Modern facilities and technologies.
- Salary package negotiable depending on experience.
- Uniforms provided & Secure parking.
- Ongoing training & development opportunities.
- Be a significant contributor to our early childhood care and education family.
We are an equal opportunity workplace where diversity is embraced. We foster a culture that supports inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Do not miss out on this great opportunity. If this sounds like you then, please click APPLY NOW or call Rainbow Leung on (02) 8036 8390 for a more information.