We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced full time Care Manager to provide support to a range of Home Care Package clients around the Northern Sydney & Northern Beaches region; working from the office based in Belrose and from home.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of individual client needs, preferences and be able to provide services tailored to the needs of individual clients, delivered within budget and service expectations, including ongoing client assessment and the development of care plans in consultations with key stakeholders.
Our team of Care Managers work alongside our clients and their families to understand their personal goals, to enhance their life choices and maintain their independence and well-being. We offer a professional, inspiring, and friendly team environment with exceptional working conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of clients, their carers and family to ensure the service offering enables the client to live at home
- Facilitate and provide effective case management of Home Care Packages
- Undertake people centred care planning and regular review of plans
- Meeting prospective Home Care customers to promote the services offered
- Manage service implementation
- Working closely with the customer service team to ensure service delivery excellence
- Conduct client assessments that result in strength-based goals and outcome measurement
- Develop and build strong networks and partnerships with client’s family and key stakeholders
- Manage individual budgets, achieve required program KPI's and outputs and report through to the Regional Care Manager
- Ensure all documentation and information is accurate and up to date
- Monitor and maintain safe practices through risk management strategies
- Relevant qualifications – Diploma Case Management / Community Care or equivalent
- Previous experience in Home Care Management – 3+ years
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of the Home Care Packages Program, Aged Care Quality Standards
- Experience in Consumer Directed Care (CDC)
- Budget management expertise – ability to work within a defined client budget
- An innovative and dynamic approach to the provision of care
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computing skills and ability to learn new software supporting client care including Excel and MS office skills
- Ongoing training, development to support career progression
- Company car, laptop, home office set up and work phone
- Work in a professional, inspiring, and friendly team environment with excellent work conditions.
*All candidates must have a current Drivers Licence and a clear Police Check*
**Registered Nurses with Case Management experience are also encouraged to apply**
For any questions or if you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding the role, please contact Leanne 02 9485 8000.
Closing date 4th September 2020
Location: Belrose, Northern Beaches (free parking)
Reporting: Regional Care Manager – Northern Sydney