About Five Good Friends
Five Good Friends, Australia’s most innovative home care service, matches Helpers (Support Workers) to local Members within their community. We are looking for a new Support Worker to join our Helper team to provide support to one of our Members living in Gordon, Victoria.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Shifts are 7 days a week, 1 hour visits
- Personal Care - e.g. showering, dressing
- Domestic Assistance - e.g. cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping
- Companionship - e.g. keeping people company through friendships, interests and activities
Skills and experience required
- Relevant experience with Aged Care/Disability Support and a genuine desire to help others
- Experience caring for persons living with dementia is essential
- A successful National Police Check
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Disabilities/Individual Support or above
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- Smartphone (Android 5.1 or later/iPhone 4S or later.)
*Please note that this is not an employee role. We subcontract Helpers who operate under their own ABN, as independent contractors.
Benefits and perks
- Marketing power of the Five Good Friends platform
- Have the freedom and flexibility to create a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- Build on your own Member base using our company ‘Helper get a Member’ program.
- Access to Five Good Friends technology to view your schedule, log your hours and communicate with Members/Families/Community Managers.
- Support from your local Community Manager.
- A company that appreciates and values the important work you do
- Company Training provided
- Paid fortnightly into your Bank Account
- Insurance cover by Five Good Friends. (Public Liability, Personal Accident and Professional Indemnity)
How to apply
Please register via the Five Good Friends website: