About Five Good Friends & the opportunity...
Five Good Friends, Australia's most innovative home care service is looking for Personal Carers and Helpers in Rochedale, QLD. Are you looking for an opportunity where you....
- Help people in your local community to live a quality life at home
- Have the freedom and flexibility to create a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- Build your own Member base as an independent contractor and choose who you will be matched with and the services you want to provide
- Flexibility to set rates which reflect your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you please join us in creating a better, brighter future for our Members. Be part of the revolution that is transforming the way people are cared for in our country.
How does the Five Good Friends Platform work?
Click here to watch a video which explains how you're matched with Members, insurances, rates and more about what it means to be Helper.
Here's how you will be helping
- About the Member: We have a lovely gentleman in his golden years who is seeking a Helper to support him to remain living independently at home. This Member is living with a Dementia and is looking for a Helper who has fluent Greek language skills.
- Visits available: shift times will start at 4-5 hours a day, a few days a week (likely to increase to 6 to 12 hours shifts)
- Domestic Assistance - e.g. cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping
- Personal Care - e.g. showering, dressing
- Medication Support - e.g assisting with prompting for medication
- Companionship - e.g. providing company through friendships, interests and activities
- Driving and Community Access - e.g. driving to appointments, shops, outings if needed
What is needed to apply for this opportunity
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ Disabilities/Individual Support or above would be beneficial
- Driver's License and own vehicle
- Relevant professional experience with Aged Care/Disability Support
- Greek language skills
- Dementia experience
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout
How to apply
Please register via the Five Good Friends website: https://www.fountain.com/fivegoodfriends/apply/helper-brisbane-qld?source=Qualifiedcarers