About Five Good Friends & the opportunity...
Five Good Friends, Australia's most innovative home care service is looking for Personal Carers and Helpers in Brighton & St Kilda, VIC. Are you looking for an opportunity where you....
- Help people in your local community to live a quality life at home
- Have the freedom and flexibility to create a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- Build your own Member base as an independent contractor and choose who you will be matched with and the services you want to provide
- Flexibility to set rates which reflect your skills and experience
If this sounds like you please join us in creating a better, brighter future for our Members. Be part of the revolution that is transforming the way people are cared for in our country.
How does the Five Good Friends Platform work?
Click below to watch a video which explains how you're matched with Members, insurances, rates and more about what it means to be Helper.
Here's how you will be helping
We are seeking multiple Helpers who have professional experience in aged care and disability support services. The successful Helpers will be willing to work in Brighton and the surrounding suburbs. There will be a range of shifts available from Monday - Sunday, including morning, afternoon and evening visits.
You will receive opportunities via the App for matches with Members who have varying support needs. On your Helper profile you can offer to provide the following services to Members:
- Domestic Assistance - e.g. cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping
- Personal Care - e.g. showering, dressing, medication assistance, manual handling
- Companionship - e.g. providing company through friendships, interests and activities
- Driving and Community Access - e.g. driving to appointments, shops, outings if needed
- Home Administration - e.g. booking appointments, organising special events, support with technology
- Yard Maintenance - e.g. mowing, weeding, yard tidy
- Home Maintenance - e.g changing light bulbs, smoke alarm batteries, or fixing a gate latch
What is needed to apply for this opportunity
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ Disabilities/Individual Support or above would be beneficial
- Driver's License and own vehicle preferred
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout