Regal Health is looking for fantastic Support Workers and Assistant Nurses in the Northern Suburbs and Northern Beaches of Sydney, who are passionate about providing excellent care. The role of the Regal Support Worker is to provide care, social support and domestic chores to enable Regal patients to be safe and well-supported in their home environment and the community.
All candidates must have access to their own car and licence as the morning and evening 'runs' will require you to travel to 6 - 12 customers in their homes to provide care.
- Regular duties will include Showering and Hygiene Assistance, Application of Creams and Compression stockings, Medication Prompting and Well-Being Checks
- Additional tasks will include Social Support, Companionship and Domestic Assistance
- Work independently, without direct supervision, while undertaking allocated work.
- Regularly observe and monitor the client and report any concerns or significant changes with the client to Regal Care Team/ Nurse Manager.
- Utilise Regal's cloud-based App for rostering, care plans and progress notes.
Benefits and perks
- A minimum of 20-40 hours per week available based on your availability
- Enjoy regular working days with regular clients
- Work and learn from the excellent clinical guidance of Regal Nurses
- Office and Field Orientation Provided
- Annual CPR and Manual Handling Training provided
- Utilisation of a user-friendly cloud-based app for all Scheduling, Care Plans and Patient Notes.
Skills and experience
- A Car and Driver's Licence is required
- Current CPR & Manual Handling certification or willingness to obtain
- Certificate 3, or 4 in Individual Support, Aged Care or Disability. Or, successfully completed your first year of Bachelor of Nursing.