About Five Good Friends & the opportunity...
Five Good Friends, Australia's most innovative home care service is looking for experienced Helpers in Glebe, NSW. Are you looking for an opportunity where you....
- Help people in your local community to live a quality life at home
- Have the freedom and flexibility to create a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- Build your own Member base as an independent contractor and choose who you will be matched with and the services you want to provide
- Flexibility to set rates which reflect your skills and experience
If this sounds like you please join us in creating a better, brighter future for our Members. Be part of the revolution that is transforming the way people are cared for in our country.
How does the Five Good Friends Platform work?
Click below to watch a video which explains how you're matched with Members, insurances, rates and more about what it means to be Helper.
Here's how you will be helping
- Proposed visits: Monday 9-11am - showering assistance and transport to day respite & Thursday 8am-10am- domestic assistance and meal prep
- Domestic Assistance
- Driving and Community Access
- Yard Maintenance
- Home Maintenance
- Home Administration
- Personal Care
- Medication Support
- Manual Handling
- Welfare Check Call
What is needed to apply for this opportunity
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- Minimum of Certificate III in Individual Support (or equivalent) is required
- Experience using hoist equipment is essential
- Driver's License and own vehicle required
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout