About Five Good Friends & the opportunity...
Five Good Friends, Australia's most innovative home care service is looking for a Helper in Healesville, VIC.
How does the Five Good Friends Platform work?
Click here to watch a video which explains how you're matched with Members, insurances, rates and more about what it means to be Helper.
Here's how you will be helping
- About the Member: We have a lovely gentleman in his golden years who is looking for a Helper to support him a few days a week. He enjoys reading, crosswords, TV shows & good conversation. The successful Helper will enjoy discussing an array of topics & have professional experience with personal care support.
- Visits required: 11am - 12pm on Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Personal Care: Assist the Member with his showering, drying and dressing but encourage his independence
- Domestic Assistance: General tidying, cleaning and laundry
- Companionship: Providing company through friendships, interests and activities
What is needed to apply for this opportunity
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ Disabilities/Individual Support or above is essential
- Driver's License and own vehicle required
- Relevant professional experience with Aged Care/Disability Support
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout