We are on the hunt for a care and support professional looking for casual work / short shifts around the Hornsby area
Responsibilities and Duties
The role will encompass responsibilities related to:
- Supporting clients with personal care and mealtime support
- Providing active support for clients assisting them to develop their general living skills
- Providing support to access the community and recreation programs
- Supporting a person confined to a wheelchair eg. pressure area care, lift hoist duties.
- Providing general supervision and general administration tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideally, you will be passionate about helping people and making a positive impact in the community.
- Certificate III in Disability Support or relevant industry qualification
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with people with disability.
- Experience working with adults with dementia , mental illness, autism and/or behaviors of concern
- A current National Police Clearance Certificate
- ABN number
- A current First Aid Certificate
- Eligible working rights in Australia
- Must have a current driver's license and access to a fully insured car
If you are passionate about changing people’s lives for the better and would like to work with an impressive organisation committed to lifting the standards of care provided in the community, then we would like to hear from you. Apply now