About Five Good Friends & the opportunity...
Five Good Friends, Australia's most innovative home care service is looking for experienced Personal Carers to join our Helper team in Victoria Point & Redland Bay, QLD. Are you looking for an opportunity where you....
- Help people in your local community to live a quality life at home
- Have the freedom and flexibility to create a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- Build your own Member base as an independent contractor and choose who you will be matched with and the services you want to provide
- Flexibility to set rates which reflect your skills and experience
If this sounds like you please join us in creating a better, brighter future for our Members. Be part of the revolution that is transforming the way people are cared for in our country.
How does the Five Good Friends Platform work?
Click below to watch a video which explains how you're matched with Members, insurances, rates and more about what it means to be Helper.
Here's how you will be helping
Five Good Friends provides both aged care and disability support services. You will receive opportunities via the App for matches with Members who have varying support needs. Visits may range from 1hr to 24hours depending on the needs of the Member. On your Helper profile you can offer to provide the following services to Members:
- Personal Care - e.g. showering, dressing, medication assistance, manual handling
- Domestic Assistance - e.g. cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping
- Companionship - e.g. providing company through friendships, interests and activities
- Driving and Community Access - e.g. driving to appointments, shops, outings if needed
- Home Administration - e.g. booking appointments, organising special events, support with technology
What is needed to apply for this opportunity
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- Yellow Card (disability services positive notice card)
- Certificate III in Disabilities/Individual Support or above would be beneficial
- Driver's License and own vehicle preferred
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout