About Five Good Friends & the opportunity...
Five Good Friends, Australia's most innovative home care service is looking for Disability Support Workers and Helpers in Dee Why, NSW. Are you looking for an opportunity where you....
- Help people in your local community to live a quality life at home and achieve their NDIS goals
- Have the freedom and flexibility to create a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- Build your own Member base as an independent contractor and choose who you will be matched with and the services you want to provide
- Flexibility to set rates which reflect your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you please join us in creating a better, brighter future for our Members. Be part of the revolution that is transforming the way people are cared for in our country.
How does the Five Good Friends Platform work? Click here to watch a video which explains how you're matched with Members, insurances, rates and more about what it means to be Helper.
Here's how you will be helping
We have a member living in Dee Why, NSW who lives independently, however is needing someone to assist him with transport to work each morning Monday to Friday.
- Visits available: 5 days per week, mornings 7am-8am with the potential of afternoon visits in the future.
- Companionship - e.g. providing company through friendships, interests and activities
- Driving and Community Access - e.g. driving to work
What is needed to apply for this opportunity
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- NDIS Background Screening Check (or prepared to obtain one)
- Yellow Card (disability services positive notice card)
- DCSI Disability (disability services employment check)
- Certificate III in Disability or Individual Support or above would be beneficial
- Driver's License and own vehicle required
- Relevant professional experience with Aged Care/Disability Support
- Reliable vehicle and good driving record
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout