About Five Good Friends & the opportunity...
Five Good Friends, Australia's most innovative home care service is looking for Disability Support Workers and Helpers in Engadine NSW and surrounding suburbs. Are you looking for an opportunity where you....
- Help people in your local community to live a quality life at home and achieve their NDIS goals
- Have the freedom and flexibility to create a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- Build your own Member base as an independent contractor and choose who you will be matched with and the services you want to provide
- Flexibility to set rates which reflect your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you please join us in creating a better, brighter future for our Members. Be part of the revolution that is transforming the way people are cared for in our country.
How does the Five Good Friends Platform work? Click here to watch a video which explains how you're matched with Members, insurances, rates and more about what it means to be Helper.
Here's how you will be helping
- Visits available: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday from 07:30 - 09:30
- Domestic Assistance
- Personal Care - e.g. showering, dressing
- Medication Support - assisting with prompting for medication
- Companionship - providing company through friendships, interests and activities
- Driving and Community Access
What is needed to apply for this opportunity
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- NDIS Workers Screening Check (or prepared to obtain one)
- Certificate III in Disability or Individual Support or above would be beneficial or experience working with people with disability
- Driver's License and own vehicle required
- Relevant professional experience with Disability Support - minimum 1 year experience within Disability Support
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout