About Five Good Friends & the opportunity...
Five Good Friends, Australia's most innovative home care service is looking for an experienced Disability Support Worker to become a Helper in Northgate, QLD. Are you looking for an opportunity where you....
- Help people in your local community to live a quality life at home
- Have the freedom and flexibility to create a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- Build your own Member base as an independent contractor and choose who you will be matched with and the services you want to provide
- Flexibility to set rates which reflect your skills and experience
If this sounds like you please join us in creating a better, brighter future for our Members. Be part of the revolution that is transforming the way people are cared for in our country.
Here's how you will be helping
Five Good Friends provides both aged care and disability support services. You will receive opportunities via the App for matches with Members who have varying support needs. Visits may range from 1hr to 24hours depending on the needs of the Member.
The particular Member we are currently recruiting for requires the following support services:
- Visits Monday, Wednesday & Friday (8am to 10am)
- Personal Care - e.g. showering, dressing, medication assistance, manual handling
- Companionship - e.g. providing company through friendships, interests and activities
- Driving Community Access - e.g. driving to appointments, shops, outings if needed
- Meal Preparation
What is needed to apply for this opportunity
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years
- NDIS and Mental Health support experience required
- NDIS Worker Screening Check or equivalent Yellow Card
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Disabilities/Individual Support or above would be beneficial
- Driver's License and own vehicle preferred
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout
How does the Five Good Friends Platform work?
Click below to watch a video which explains how you're matched with Members, insurances, rates and more about what it means to be Helper.