About Five Good Friends & the opportunity...
Five Good Friends, Australia's most innovative home care service is looking for experienced Personal Carers to join our Helper team in Cleveland, QLD & surrounding Bayside suburbs.
Are you looking for an opportunity where you....
- Help people in your local community to live a quality life at home
- Have the freedom and flexibility to create a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- Build your own Member base as an independent contractor and choose who you will be matched with and the services you want to provide
- Flexibility to set rates which reflect your skills and experience
If this sounds like you please join us in creating a better, brighter future for our Members. Be part of the revolution that is transforming the way people are cared for in our country.
Here's how you will be helping
We are seeking Helpers who are experienced in Aged Care support. The successful Helpers will be available on Weekends and available to work a minimum of 1 hour visits.
There will be opportunities to support other Members in surrounding locations, visits may range from 1 hour to 24 hour visits.
The following in home support services are required:
- Personal Care - e.g. showering, dressing, toileting
- Manual Handling - e.g. transfers, use of hoist and other equipment
- Medication Support - e.g assisting with prompting for medication
- Companionship - e.g. providing company through friendships, interests and activities
- Domestic Assistance - e.g. cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping
What is needed to apply for this opportunity
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Individual Support or above required
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in Aged Care required
- Dementia experience beneficial
- Driver's License and own vehicle required
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout
How does the Five Good Friends Platform work?
Click below to watch a video which explains how you're matched with Members, insurances, rates and more about what it means to be Helper.