About Five Good Friends & the opportunity...
Five Good Friends, Australia's most innovative home care service is looking for Personal Carers and Helpers in Taylors Lakes, Vic and Surrounding Suburbs. Are you looking for an opportunity where you....
- Help people in your local community to live a quality life at home
- Have the freedom and flexibility to create a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- Build your own Member base as an independent contractor and choose who you will be matched with and the services you want to provide
- Flexibility to set rates which reflect your skills and experience.
If this sounds like you please join us in creating a better, brighter future for our Members. Be part of the revolution that is transforming the way people are cared for in our country.
How does the Five Good Friends Platform work? Click here to watch a video which explains how you're matched with Members, insurances, rates and more about what it means to be Helper.
Here's how you will be helping
Five Good Friends has a member that lives in Taylors Lakes, Is seeking supports for a range of services Monday and Friday mornings from 0830 to 0930. Five Good Friends also has members within the surrounding suburbs with potential opportunities for further visits.
- Domestic Assistance - e.g. cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping
- Personal Care - e.g. showering, dressing
- Medication Support - e.g assisting with prompting for medication
- Companionship - e.g. providing company through friendships, interests and activities
What is needed to apply for this opportunity
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ Disabilities/Individual Support or above is required
- Driver's License and own vehicle preferred
- Relevant professional experience with Aged Care/Disability Support
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout