Disability Support Workers
- Primarily for Liverpool and neighboring suburbs
- AIN/ACWs with nanny experience and fluent in English are encouraged to apply.
- Clients with acquired brain injury (ABI) with low to high support needs.
- Variety of shifts available, staff required with good availability & flexible attitude willing to work in day shifts and or night shifts.
Complete Care Team – Blacktown Office is a Private Nursing Agency committed in providing consistent quality nursing and attendant care to clients with acquired brain injury (ABI), and high support needs in their own homes.
We achieve quality holistic service for our clients by investing in our staff with orientation and training programs.
We are looking for Disability Support Workers who are passionate about providing high quality services to the people they support.
- AINs, ACWs, Cert-III, Cert-IV or Allied Health graduates / students
- Willing to work at Liverpool and neighboring suburbs to assist clients with ABI with low to high support needs living in their homes
- Flexible attitude with good availability with willingness to travel.
- Willing to deliver the company’s client-centred care program which includes, but not limited to the client’s clinical care, personal care, physiotherapy & exercise programs, appointments, vocational assistance, shopping, domestic duties and recreational activities, etc.
You must address the following criteria to be considered for an interview:
- AIN III / Cert IV or experience working with clients with a disability and/or ABI
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current National Police Check – within last 6 months
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Good availability and flexible attitude
- Training and orientation provided
- Complete Care Team is an EEO Employer
- Salary sacrifice packaging available
- Job Type: Casual
- Salary: $27.50 to $29.50 /hour
If you meet the above criteria, please submit a cover letter and resume with two (2) work-related references. Apply through this post or forward your application to: