About Five Good Friends & the opportunity...
Five Good Friends, Australia's most innovative home care service is looking for Personal Carers and Helpers in Ferryden Park, South Australia. Are you looking for an opportunity where you....
- Help people in your local community to live a quality life at home
- Have the freedom and flexibility to create a schedule that suits your lifestyle
- Build your own Member base as an independent contractor and choose who you will be matched with and the services you want to provide
- Flexibility to set rates which reflect your skills and experience.
Here's how you will be helping
- We have a lovely Member who is looking for some additional support to help her around her home with some domestic assistance, driving and transport and companionship. The Member is from a Spanish background and is looking for a Helper who appreciates the Spanish culture and can speak Spanish fluently.
- Visits available: Fridays for 2.5 hours (there will be opportunities to increase your hours with other Member matches)
What is needed to apply for this opportunity
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ Disabilities/Individual Support or above would be beneficial
- Driver's License and own vehicle
- Relevant professional experience with Aged Care/Disability Support will be highly regarded
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout
- Fluent in Spanish
How does the Five Good Friends Platform work? Click here to watch a video which explains how you're matched with Members, insurances, rates and more about what it means to be Helper.