Come and join Australia’s most innovative and dynamic home health organisation.
We're Five Good Friends and we're an approved aged care and registered NDIS service provider. We help our clients live vibrantly in their own homes by wrapping a care team around them and their families. Our software gently coordinates in the background so care teams can do their best work and our clients get exceptional outcomes.
Good people using friendly software is how we do care differently and the reason why we're invited back into the homes of our clients over 15,000 times a month. We began four years ago in QLD and today we provide services in NSW, VIC, and SA too.
We are growing every day and providing more home care to aged care and NDIS participants. We're looking for great care workers to partner with us to provide exceptional care and experiences that are personalised to the goals of the individual.
If you believe support for our loved ones needs to change, then please join us in creating a better, brighter, future by applying for our Helper/Community Support roles.
About the Member Match
We have 3 NDIS members located in Keperra, QLD seeking at least 2 Helpers to join their care teams. You will be supporting them with:
- Driving and Community Access - e.g. driving to appointments, shops, outings if needed
- Domestic Assistance - e.g. cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping
- Companionship - e.g. providing company through friendships, interests and activities
- Home Administration - e.g. booking appointments, support with technology
Visits available with Member:
- Monday: 11am-2pm
- Tuesday: 7:30am-9:30am, 11am-2pm, 2pm-5pm, 3:30pm-6pm
- Wednesday: 11am-2pm, 3:30pm-6pm
- Thursday: 11am-2pm, 2pm-4pm
- Friday: 11am-2pm
- Keeping people healthy and happy in the homes they love is what lights your fire. You love to learn what will make a difference to the quality of their lives and help them achieve their goals.
- You are tired of the traditional models of care and are keen to embrace a new, innovative and dynamic model of care.
- You are driven to run you own care business and enjoy the flexibility to choose the hours you work.
- You are eager to build your own Member base as an independent contractor and choose who you will be matched with and the services you want to provide.
- You want the flexibility to set rates which reflect your skills and experience.
- You are punctual, well presented, adaptable and respect that our Members welcome you into their home every day.
What you need
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ Disabilities/Individual Support will mean we can offer you more matches but is not essential
- Driver's License and own vehicle
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout
About the Five Good Friends Platform
Click below to watch a video which explains how you're matched with Members, insurances, rates and more about what it means to be Helper.