We have a great opportunity for you to support a lovely Member in Fairfield Qld..... Apply Now!
We're Five Good Friends and we're an approved aged care and registered NDIS service provider. We help our clients live vibrantly in their own homes by wrapping a care team around them and their families. Our software gently coordinates in the background so care teams can do their best work and our clients get exceptional outcomes.
Good people using friendly software is how we do care differently and the reason why we're invited back into the homes of our clients over 15,000 times a month. We began four years ago in QLD and today we provide services in NSW, VIC, and SA too.
We are growing every day and providing more home care to aged care and NDIS participants. We're looking for great care workers to partner with us to provide exceptional care and experiences that are personalised to the goals of the individual.
If you believe support for our loved ones needs to change, then please join us in creating a better, brighter, future by applying for our Helper/Community Support roles.
About the Member
We have a lovely Member located in Fairfield, Qld. seeking wonderful Helpers to join their team.
This Member lives alone and has impairments with their sight, hearing and speech. They have a good sense of humour and enjoy a good chat. They're very sociable and enjoy going out with friends, going bowling, having coffee and going to the park or beach.
You will be supporting them with:
- Companionship - e.g. providing company through friendships, interests and activities
- Medication Prompting
- Domestic Assistance - e.g. cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping
- Driving and Community Access - e.g. driving to appointments, shops, outings if needed
- Personal Care - assistance with shaving
Visits available with this Member include:
- Monday 4.00pm - 6.00pm (2 hours) per week
- Tuesday 9.00am - 10.00am (1 hours) per week
- Thursday 8.00am - 10.00am (2 hours) per week
- Thursday 4.00pm - 6.00pm (2 hours) per week
- Friday 4:30pm - 6:30pm (2 hours) per week
- Saturday 8.00am - 10.00am (2 hours) per week
- Saturday 4.00pm - 6.00pm (2 hours) per week
- Sunday 7.00am - 8.00am (1 hour) per week
- Keeping people healthy and happy in the homes they love is what lights your fire. You love to learn what will make a difference to the quality of their lives and help them achieve their goals.
- You are tired of the traditional models of care and are keen to embrace a new, innovative and dynamic model of care.
- You are driven to run you own care business and enjoy the flexibility to choose the hours you work.
- You are eager to build your own Member base as an independent contractor and choose who you will be matched with and the services you want to provide.
- You want the flexibility to set rates which reflect your skills and experience.
- You are punctual, well presented, adaptable and respect that our Members welcome you into their home every day.
What you need
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- A NDIS Worker Screening Check (or will to apply)
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ Disabilities/Individual Support will mean we can offer you more matches but is not essential.
- Driver's License and own vehicle required
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends App Lookout
About the Five Good Friends Platform
Click here to watch a video which explains how you're matched with Members, insurances, rates and more about what it means to be Helper.