Are you a Care and Support Professional looking for work?
We are progressively expanding our services, and as such we are currently seeking for passionate and dedicated Support Workers to join the team as contractors and assist us with the goal of lifting the standards of care provided in the community.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role will encompass responsibilities related to:
- Supporting clients to regulate their emotions
- Supporting clients with personal care and mealtime support
- Providing active support for clients assisting them to develop their general living skills
- Providing support to access the community and recreation programs
- Where required supporting clients with personal care and mealtime support
- Providing general supervision and general administration tasks
As a team member you will need to:
- Show initiative
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Be empathetic and caring
- Be resilient and adaptable
- committed to providing exceptional quality care to clients
You will have:
- A current National Police Clearance Certificate
- Current Working with Children Check (Optional)
- Current First Aid
- CPR Certificate
If you are passionate about changing people's lives for the better and would like to work with an impressive organisation committed to lifting the standards of care provided in the community Apply now and forward a copy of your CV for consideration.