ACA is a busy private community organisation that provides a wide range of in-home support and community access to clients with disabilities and older people across the Sunshine Coast, Caboolture and Moreton Bay regions.
Work type: Full-time - 38 hours per week, occasional After Hours
Sector: Disability and Aged Care - Community
Salary type: Private Clerks Award
Reports to: General Manager
Direct Reports: Rostering and Client liaison team
✓ Do you have qualifications in business administration or a related discipline and at least 5 years’ experience in managing a busy office?
✓ Do you have experience in a personal or executive assistant role working directly with a senior manager?
✓ Do you have a sound knowledge and or experience of working in the disability and aged care sector ✓ Are you a highly resourceful team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment at times under pressure?
✓ We are looking for someone who is proactive and efficient, has excellent time management skills; highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to manage up and someone who can respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible/ innovative approach to problems and opportunities
✓ If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
We are seeking to appoint an experienced permanent full time Office Administration Manager to provide high level support to a small busy team leading to efficient and effective day to day operations. This role holds responsibility for the day-to-day smooth running of the Advanced Care office and the supervision of a small rostering and client liaison team.
The role includes occasional After-Hours duties as required.
You will provide personal assistant support to the General Manager and will oversee the general office administration and support the operational team in a range of activities focused on supporting our clients and staff and improving outcomes for all.
Overall, the role undertakes a wide range of administrative tasks that support the team to focus on quality service provision to clients
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Creating and maintaining efficiency in office systems, processes and procedures
• To provide administrative support in all aspects of the Office’s operations.
• Manage and coordinate workflow of our small admin team
• Provide high quality 1:1 support and administrative services to the General Manager.
• Organising and coordinating daily office workflow
• Some HR support, recruitment, maintaining staff records.
• General filing and office systems management
• Data entry of confidential information into relevant data bases and information management systems - Maintaining staff and client databases
• Assisting in preparation for meetings - Collate relevant papers and materials and undertake research to support meetings and activities of the service
• Covid 19 updates to clients and staff
• Arranging, planning for, set up and minute taking of meetings and appointments as required – this includes video conferencing
• Develop and implement quality assurance processes
• Preparing communication bulletins to staff and clients
• Small project work as required
• Liaising with external suppliers and overseeing maintenance of the office premises
• Other duties related to the position and to the ongoing service needs as required
1. Demonstrate a high level of general administration skills including reception, accurate data entry, document production and highly functional computer skills.
2. Demonstrated skilled at planning work, prioritising and delegating tasks to maximise efficiency and work outputs, whilst remaining flexible to respond to changing needs.
3. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of working in the disability and aged care sector.
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate needs, messages and information with clarity and sensitivity, adapting to the audience and environment as needed.
5. Excellent organisations skills with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, work well under pressure and manage communications and information
6. Demonstrate ability to integrate with the broader team and work collaboratively towards finding solutions to complex issues in order to meet organisational or task needs.
7. Demonstrated ability to deliver work of high quality, validity and accuracy of services.
8. Demonstrated ability to lead a small team
9. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
10. Sound judgement and capacity to work with a high level of autonomy
11. Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office with strong focus on Excel and Word. Ability to provide first level support with systems, phones, photocopier, printers and computers
12. Strong time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
13. Initiative and willingness to take on new tasks and challenges as they arise
14. Have the ability to work as a flexible and cooperative team member
The role must hold: