At Five Good Friends, we provide a platform Helpers love, is easy to join and acts as a gateway to a great network of Members and fellow Helpers. We'll support you with everything you need to succeed as a sole trader on our platform.
Five Good Friends strives to form high quality, long-lasting connections between Members and their Helpers. Our Helpers are the magic that binds the network together.
From the moment you apply to join our platform we offer opportunities for ongoing learning and development to help grow your member base. We have brilliant technology that allows you to do the best work possible.
About the Opportunity or Member Match
We seek flexible and reliable Community Support Workers to provide care, support and assistance to Members located in the suburbs of Heathmont.
Looking for an energetic, go getter who enjoys walks and the outdoors.
You will receive opportunities via the App for Ad hoc and matches with Members, who have varying support needs. Visits may range from 1hr to 24hours depending on the needs of the Member. Services May include:
- Domestic Assistance - e.g., cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping
- Companionship - e.g., providing company through friendships, interests, and activities
- Driving and Community Access - e.g., driving to appointments, shops, outings if needed
- Home Administration - e.g., booking appointments, organising special events, support with technology
Visits available Thursday weekly, 3 hours from 10:00am (other opportunities available)
What is needed to apply for this opportunity?
- COVID-19 Vaccination required as per government mandates.
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (Or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5 years
- A current NDIS Worker Screening Check. (is required for this role)
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Disabilities/Individual Support or higher (or studying) will be highly regarded.
- Mental Health Experience
- Driver's License and own vehicle
- Smartphone to use the Five Good Friends app, Lookout
We value the work that Helpers do and reward them for doing so. Could you be our next all-star helper?
If this sounds like you, please join us in creating a better, brighter future for our members’. Be part of the revolution transforming the way people are cared for in Australia.
We want to create a place where people love what they do, feel valued, supported and in control. It needs to be just as magical for Helpers as it is for the Members receiving support.