Shifts in Pymble - ongoing weekly shifts Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 10am-1pm - shifts to increase!! Immediate start!!!
The Co-Group is a growing charitable, not-for-profit (NFP) organisation which offers opportunities for support workers to provide care for clients that include in-home supports, group homes, and day centres in the disability and aged care industry. The Co-Group employs a multicultural and diverse workforce.
The Co-Group is in an exciting period of growth, so we are looking for experienced Support Workers to join our team. This is your opportunity to do what you do best with a company that gives back to the community!
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle!
- Ongoing training and development
- Work in a safe environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Base rate + casual loading + super + penalty rates
- Salary packaging (up to $15,900 a year, + meal/entertainment benefit $2650 a year)
About the Client
- Female client lives in Pymble
- Shifts are currently Mon, Wed, Thurs 10am-1pm
- Female staff preferred by client
- Casual hourly rates are $28-$30 an hour plus super, plus salary packaging.
- Immediate start for the right person.
- Light household cleaning, meal preparation, social support, accompanied outings/appointments.
- Drivers License and car are mandatory
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in the role, you will require the following:
- Previous experience working as support worker or similar
- Covid-19 Vaccination Evidence (3x doses)
- NDIS worker screening clearance
- Working With Children Check
- Current Driver’s Licence (P2 or above) and access to a reliable vehicle
If you are the person we have outlined above or want to know more, please:
- Attaching your current resume that includes your name, email, suburb, contact number, and your availability.