Premier Care provides a wide range of services to individuals living in the community.
We are currently looking for support workers with experience in providing assistance to people living in the community setting.
Work is available in Sydney City and surrounds, and the Western Suburbs.
- Be willing to undertake Federal Police Check, Working with Children Check
- Have excellent communication skills and written skills
- Be energetic and show enthusiasm, initiative and a positive attitude
- Be team focused and committed to achieving excellence in the disability field
- Experience in supporting people with a wide range of disabilities
- Flexibility in working with a variety of clients
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Disability Care or Home and Community Care or equivalent experience
- Essential current NSW drivers licence
- Current First Aid certificate
- Have own vehicle & ability to drive around Sydney
- Experience working in the community setting
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Phone for a confidential discussion 02 9623 6244
NSW residents need only apply. No interstate or overseas resumes will be accepted.