Home Caring Pty Ltd is a private organisation and a leading national team providing in home aged and disability care and nursing to seniors and people with disabilities of all ages, with the highest standards of care. We are currently seeking an outstanding and passionate Vietrnamese speaking Care Workers who would like to be part of an impressive organisation that lifts the standard of care provided in the community.
We are offering suitable applicants excellent remuneration, training and a career growth opportunity. We can offer long shifts and flexible hours.
We remunerate you accordingly to your experience and the level of care you are able to provide.
Providing 24 hour support in a residential setting for three adults living with disability. Experience working in Group Homes or residential facilities is an advantage and a key focus for Home Caring Pty Ltd, as we are part of a leading program of care in this field.
Services include domestic assistance, personal care, social support, respite, specialty dementia care services, high quality palliative care.
· Current First Aid Certificate
· Current Police Check
· Current Working with Children's Check for paid employment
· Current Drivers Licence and own car
· Mobile phone
· Ability to speak and understand Vietnamese.
When applying please advise us of the following:
· Are you eligible to work in Australia?
· Do you have experience in Aged Care, Disability Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care or Respite Care?
· How many days per week you are available (morning, afternoon, night shifts or overnight stays)?
Hourly Rate: Schads Award Level 2