Community Support Worker
Living Services Program
Allevia is a registered NDIS Provider. We support people who have an intellectual disability, physical disability, and/or mental illness who live in Sydney, NSW.
We have part-time and casual positions available to work across a 24 hour, 7 days a week, roster which includes shift work.
We are looking for people who can:
- support people living in their own homes in their day-to-day living; ensuring that they have maximum opportunity for developing valued and valuing lifestyles, required to achieve their goals as set out in their NDIS plan.
- Carry out and promote positive routines/duties/activities in a cooperative respectful and flexible manner, which are meaningful and purposeful to the individual and respond to their changing needs as they arise during their life.
- support others to develop the skills and networks they need to live actively in the community;
- Complete online client management report and other administration takes related to user profile and programs
- Work safely and follow Allevia’s procedures. To be aware of safe working conditions and implement safe working practices in all areas of your work
If this sounds like you, then send us your resume and a letter telling us why we should give you a job.
- Completed the NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/training-course
- Effective oral and write communication skills
- Significant experience delivering quality support to people with a disability
- A working knowledge of the NDIS.
- A formal relevant qualification-Cert III in Individual Support as a minimum
- A current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- A Working with Children Clearance
- A Police Check Clearance
- A Drivers licence (CP2 minimum) valid in Australia and use of own vehicle and comprehensively insured vehicle for business purpose – desirable
Salary: Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award L2 with salary sacrifice options available.
Allevia is an EEO employer and promotes gender equality in the workplace. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
Allevia is a family friendly workplace offering a commitment to work-life-balance.