The Co-Group Limited is currently seeking passionate support workers In-Home Care, Personal Care and Domestic Assistants for the Penrith area.
Join a leading National Team with the highest care standards with an excellent remuneration, training & career growth opportunity.
The Co-Group Limited is a not for profit organisation and leading national team providing in-home dementia care and nursing to seniors with the highest standards of care. We are currently seeking an outstanding and passionate Support Worker who would like to be part of an impressive organisation that lifts the standard of care provided in the community.
We are currently looking for Female Support Workers (Mature aged) to assist client in Penrith.
- English speaking
- May need overnight shift.
- Current Police Check
- Current Drivers Licence and your own car
- Current Working with Children's Check for paid employment
- Mobile phone
Benefits of working with The Co-Group Limited:
- Flexible work schedule (casual and permanent part-time positions available)
- Multiple work locations for you to choose your preferred location of work throughout Sydney
- Strong career opportunities for talented carers
- Excellent remuneration for carers with experience or talent/skill for caregiving
- Experienced in Neurological Illnesses Care is an advantage and a key focus for our client, as they are part of a leading program of care in this field.
- Services include domestic assistance, personal care, social support, respite, speciality aged care services, high-quality palliative care
When applying please advise us of the following:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many of years’ experience do you have as an Aged Care Support Worker?
- Please stipulate if you have experience in Aged Care, Disability Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care or Respite Care
- How many days per week you are available (night shifts or overnight stays)?
- Locations within NSW you prefer to work at