Hills Nursing has vacancies for Assistants in Nursing & Disability Support Workers to provide in-home care to our clients in the Nepean (Penrith, Blaxland, Springwood etc.) areas.
As an AIN, you may provide a variety of services to our clients, including:
- Personal care and grooming
- Assistance around the home
- Social support
- Bowel care
- Care for elderly and disability clients
To be successful, you will have:
- Previous experience providing care and support to elderly or disabled clients, preferably in a community setting
- A relevant Certificate III or IV qualification, or willingness to obtain
- A current First Aid certificate
- A current driver’s licence, and reliable car with comprehensive insurance
- Smart phone and email access
- Current Police Check and Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain/renew)
- Great time management
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Applicants will be required to provide originals or certified copies of all essential documentation.
Hills Nursing is a leading provider of in-home care that has been supporting clients in the community for over 60 years, providing a range of aged care, disability care, respite care and nursing services.
For more information about Hills Nursing, please visit our website www.hillsnursing.com.au