Home Caring provides professional and compassionate home care services to seniors and people living with a disability. We are inviting people with a clinical nursing background to partner with us as a franchisee.
To attract new customers, you will need to network and engage with your local area. You should have a regular focus on this, ensuring that people remember you as a business of choice in providing home care services. Opportunities you may consider when networking include community meetings, meeting with local businesses and finding opportunities for local marketing activities.
The franchisor will supply leads from their Home Caring and Dementia Caring websites and provide support when visiting your first prospective clients.
Ongoing Support & Training
Home Caring will provide you with a comprehensive training program, ongoing operational support and a full suite of cloud-based business management tools to assist with the growth and profitability of the business.
Home Caring will assist you to receive approval for the necessary licences to provide home care services through NDIS or Aged Care.
Here are the key aspects we look for in our prospective franchisees:
‘Compatibility’ – the sharing of our values and culture – is very important to us. We need our franchisees to be a good fit for our business.
It’s also beneficial to be a member of local community groups such as churches, schools and service clubs, as this helps grow your business.
5 years with an option for 2 further terms of 5 years.
BUYING A FRANCHISE GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO START THE BUSINESS YOU’VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF – WITH THE SAFETY OF AN EXPERIENCED PAIR OF HANDS.
The many benefits of buying a Home Caring franchise include:
• Choosing your own hours. Keen to move away from shift work, overnights, public holiday hours or simply the daily grind? Running a franchise gives you the flexibility to choose work hours that suit your family and lifestyle.
• Be paid a salary from the get-go. Home Caring’s unique partnership model not only halves your initial investment but also pays you a salary as soon as training finishes. This takes away the worry of having enough money to pay the bills, allowing you to focus on getting new clients.
• Be supported for success. Not everyone is able to be efficient at all aspects of running a successful home care business. When you buy a franchise with Home Caring, you benefit from having an experienced partner who really understands how to make a business work.
• Benefit from an existing structure. Why reinvent the wheel? Franchised businesses offer a sound structure for launching, operating and growing a business. This includes comprehensive operations manuals and training programs that cover marketing, operations, accounting and technology – saving time that you would have spent if you opened a business on your own.
• Build a business that makes a difference. Many people want a purpose beyond the paycheck. A Home Caring franchise allows you to run a home care business that is not only successful, but helps people in the community. Those with a background in healthcare will have an opportunity to use their existing skills to build something they are proud of.
When Jon Kontopos noticed gaps in the home care industry, he was inspired to adopt an evidence-based approach to the systems and processes within home care.
Jon, who has 7 years’ experience providing aged care throughout Australia, is joined by Michaela Brown, Operations Manager. Michaela has 10 years’ experience working across all aspects of Aged and Disability care, including home care, nursing homes, group homes and retirement villages.